Springvale Missions Partnership Criteria
- The Springvale Missions Committee participates in Springvale’s mission through strategic partnerships with individuals and organizations.
- The Committee needs a set of criteria to strategically evaluate its investment in many partnership opportunities and requests.
- The criteria determines if the partners align with Springvale’s stated mission to “Join with God to create passionate followers of Jesus” and our essential discipleship values.
- Our mission and values are reflected in the following essential criteria and other important guidelines.
- All missions partners will be objectively evaluated based on these criteria and guidelines.
- They fulfill the Great Commission through disciple-making movements and/or alleviate human suffering, providing justice, dignity, food, and shelter as an essential part of their gospel proclamation
- They evidence the presence, power, and blessing of the Holy Spirit
- They are Evangelical Christians, gifted for their ministry, working in and through the local church(es)
- They are not adequately supported in their ministry
- They are team players accountable to Springvale, to a registered missions organization, and to the government
Other Important Guidelines
1. They are from or connected to Springvale
2. They are conducive to Springvale involvement
3. They minister to the least reached, most needy, least resourced people groups
4. They are preferably national leaders working at national succession and sustainability
5. They develop strategies based on the culture and needs of their ministry context
6. They practice the visible unity of Christ’s church in fellowship, work and sharing of resources
7. They channel the maximum amount of resources to the needs of the people they minister to
8. They work primarily with children and youth
9. They work in urban rather than rural contexts
- Please read the above criteria carefully before proceeding.
- If you have read and satisfy the above criteria, click here to become a missionary.